- Quaker Contributions to building a Culture of Peace in an Unpeaceful world
- Observing the International Day Against Nuclear Tests.
- Love and Terror in the Third Reich:A Tale of Broken Integrity
- Submission to the Arms Amendment Bill Select Committee-New Zealand Parliament.
- Psychopathology and Politics: Attack Syria to divert attention at home.
kevinclements2012 on Love and Terror in the Third R… Fran Francis on Love and Terror in the Third R… peddiebill on Psychopathology and Politics:… Alistair McKee on Divergence and consensus at th… Mary Gladys Rose on Dear America
Themes# Honouring the War Dead by abolishing War #NZ Politics #Ottoman Empire Anglican Church Arms Trade Building Peaceful Community China Conscientious Objectors democratic deficit Development and Peacebuilding Dirty Politics Gaza Hamas Inner and Outer Worlds Israel Japan Japanese Peace Constitution Love and Mutuality Nonviolence North East Asian Security Pacifism Palestine Reciprocity Russia The Middle East The Politics of Fear The UNited States Uncategorized United Nations Security Council Violence
Tag Archives: Western Imperialism
The reality is the West is morally corrupt and impotent to take a strong stand for a less violent world as long as it is so reliant on violence. What is very obvious when moving from New Zealand ( where there are high levels of skepticism about the utility of the military and coercive power) to the UK where the opposite prevails is that this “love in ” with violence is deeply engrained in a political system that is highly hierarchical, highly entitled and where the military is elevated to a determinant position in the UK moral and political order. Continue reading