- Quaker Contributions to building a Culture of Peace in an Unpeaceful world
- Observing the International Day Against Nuclear Tests.
- Love and Terror in the Third Reich:A Tale of Broken Integrity
- Submission to the Arms Amendment Bill Select Committee-New Zealand Parliament.
- Psychopathology and Politics: Attack Syria to divert attention at home.
kevinclements2012 on Love and Terror in the Third R… Fran Francis on Love and Terror in the Third R… peddiebill on Psychopathology and Politics:… Alistair McKee on Divergence and consensus at th… Mary Gladys Rose on Dear America
Themes# Honouring the War Dead by abolishing War #NZ Politics #Ottoman Empire Anglican Church Arms Trade Building Peaceful Community China Conscientious Objectors democratic deficit Development and Peacebuilding Dirty Politics Gaza Hamas Inner and Outer Worlds Israel Japan Japanese Peace Constitution Love and Mutuality Nonviolence North East Asian Security Pacifism Palestine Reciprocity Russia The Middle East The Politics of Fear The UNited States Uncategorized United Nations Security Council Violence
Tag Archives: Violence
Civilised communities will be judged by how well they serve the interests of the weak and disabled-Reflections on the Sagamahira Tragedy.
I am deeply saddened and disturbed by Satoshi Uematsu’s murder of nineteen residents at a care centre for people with mental disabilities in the Japanese city of Sagamihara. I am, with this, sending love and deepest condolences to the families … Continue reading